- I just accepted my first leasing deal, what falls under my responsibility per BIMCO?
- How are my Containers/Assets protected through xChange?
- What does 'Containers Under Management' mean?
- Can I set a maximum usage time for the user?
- How are per diems calculated?
- What happens if both parties agree on a deal and one party is not fulfilling its duties (e.g. supplier refuses to supply)?
Supply & Demand Listings
Negotiations, Deals, Definitions & Terms
- Where can I check who accepted the deal or who changed the terms? What is the current status of a leasing deal?
- Why can't I find a leasing deal anymore?
- I'm in the Negotiation stage of the deal, how do I move the deal forward?
- How to send a request for a leasing deal?
- Market average terms
- How can I change the terms of a Leasing Deal? How can I make a counter offer?
- I cannot find the Assisted Request button. Why is that?
- How do direct leasing negotiations work?
- What are the benefits of Leasing Direct Deals?
- How do I create a Leasing Direct Deal with internal partners on xChange?
- How can I add insurance to a Direct Deal?
- Is it possible to enable Payment Handling for Leasing Direct Deals?
Release and Drop-off References
Pick-up and Drop-Off Tips
- 1.1 What is the Reference Manager?
- 1.2 How do I create a Release Reference?
- 1.3 Why is it important to create release references properly via the deal feature?
- 1.4 When is a Release Reference confirmed (xChange Confirmation)?
- 1.5 Can I split the Release Reference with another partner?
- 1.6 How do I provide Drop-Off References?
DRV, Repair Claim & Survey
- 5.1. Everything you need to know about Damage Claims
- 5.2. How to open a Damage Claim?
- 5.3. What are the different damage protection levels offered on the xChange platform?
- 5.4. What is the Damage Claim Process, when Premium Insurance is booked?
- 5.5. What is the standard Damage Claim Process (Basic Insurance or No Insurance)?
- 5.6. What is the 'Damage Monitor'?