Trading deals with Payment Handling On
- When the terms of the negotiation have been confirmed by both the buyer and seller, the negotiation will automatically move on to the “Payment” stage as shown below:
Where can I initiate the payment process?
- Simply click on the Proceed with Payment button in the middle of the page.
- And choose an option. To learn more about each payment method, check out the article: Which payment methods are available in a Trading deal?
- If you selected the Payment method of a Bank transfer, you can review all of Container xChange's Bank details on the invoice that is automatically generated or in the following article:
Where can I find the Invoice?
- In this stage for Payment Handling ON deals, an invoice will be uploaded automatically to the Documents section as shown below.
What are the next steps for the Buyer?
- The buyer will have to complete payment of the invoice's amount to xChange.
- Once payment has been confirmed as received by xChange, the negotiation will be moved to the stage of Release.
- Check out this article to learn more about the Release stage: What happens during the Release Stage?
Trading deals with Payment Handling Off
- The seller will provide an invoice in the Documents section, and you can then complete payment directly to the seller.
- After you have paid the invoice, please inform the seller in the trading deal's chat.
- As soon as payment is received, the seller will manually move the deal to the release stage and upload the release in the documents section.