Trading deals with Payment Handling On
This is the stage during which both of the Partners will review all of the following terms:
Trading Deal type:
Pick-up or Gate buy
To learn more about each deal type you can review the article: What is the difference between Gate-buy and Pick-up deals?
- To learn more about each deal type you can review the article: What is the difference between Gate-buy and Pick-up deals?
- Pick-up or Gate buy
- Price per container (in $)
- Trading Deal type:
What will the Buyer see?
- The buyer will see his Proposed offer next to his Partner's Offer
- As the buyer, all you need to do is review the terms (which you can also change to make a counter-offer)
- Click on Update Offer for your partner to receive the confirmed/updated terms, and for them to review and confirm from their side.
What will the Seller see?
- After you click on "Confirm offer" the Seller will be prompted to do the same:
As soon as both partners have clicked on the Confirm offer button, the deal will move to the Payment stage.
- If you would like to learn more about the payment stage, please review this article: