Absolutely! All credits which you receive from leasing deals (e.g. pickup credits) can be immediately used to pay for trading deals. It is also important to point out that this is only possible if your overall wallet balance is positive. Trading deals cannot be released using wallet balance in case the wallet balance is negative.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find credits for a completed trading deal as a seller?
- Where can I find the invoice or release reference of a trading deal? (Documents section)
- Can I make a single payment for multiple invoices? Can I pay for a specific trading deal?
- Which payment methods are available in a Trading deal?
- Why am I being charged a transaction fee when using a credit card?
- I am sure that I should have a positive balance on my wallet but I am seeing a negative, why is that?
- I see a negative on my wallet balance for the deal I accepted recently, does this mean I have already paid?
- Duties, Taxes and VAT in Germany and the EU (Trading)
- What are the terms? - Late Payment Fees
- Trading Deals: How can I request pay-out to my bank account?