The wallet balance is updated several times a day, as it is linked to all activity you have on xChange. Possible reasons for the balance to suddenly turn negative can be, but not limited to: you just purchased containers (the purchase price is automatically registered in the wallet upon acceptance); you just reported picked up containers in leasing, for which you pay pickup fees. If you still have further doubts concerning your wallet balance you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find credits for a completed trading deal as a seller?
- Where can I find the invoice or release reference of a trading deal? (Documents section)
- Can I make a single payment for multiple invoices? Can I pay for a specific trading deal?
- Which payment methods are available in a Trading deal?
- Why am I being charged a transaction fee when using a credit card?
- I am sure that I should have a positive balance on my wallet but I am seeing a negative, why is that?
- I see a negative on my wallet balance for the deal I accepted recently, does this mean I have already paid?
- Duties, Taxes and VAT in Germany and the EU (Trading)
- What are the terms? - Late Payment Fees
- Trading Deals: How can I request pay-out to my bank account?