Every Customer on our platform has a specific limit which can be increased. In order to proceed with your deal, adjust the number of units of the deal. In case of further questions, please reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Articles in this section
- BIMCO | What are the User's and Supplier's responsabilities?
- What are Containers Under Management?
- Can I set a maximum usage time for the user?
- How are per diems calculated?
- What happens if both partners agree on a deal and one partner is not fulfilling their duties (e.g. supplier refuses to supply)?
- Do I have to use all units I accept in a deal, or can I also take only one?
- Who is responsible for the transportation (Trucking)?
- What happens if my Containers get lost, destroyed, etc?
- I am supplying units and got the notification that my partner has surpassed the limit – what happens now?
- How to upload files to leasing deals?