In case xChange if members have more containers under management than the agreed quantity of units covered in their plan, they will be automatically charged for the additional containers.
For every additional batch of 100 containers, a fee of $249 or $398 (depending on your company's location 🌎) will be processed.
- Check out the below graphic for more details.
- Every leasing contract has a certain number of containers under management included. The number of containers under management varies according to your plan.
- For example, the Professional plan of One-Way Leasing contracts includes up to 100 containers under management.
- In case an xChange member exceeds the number of units that are included in their plan, they will be automatically charged for the additional batches of containers.
- Additional Containers under management from 101-200 containers can cost up to USD 398 (depending on your company's location 🌎).
- Please note that containers under management and xChange's unit limit are not to be confused.
- xChange unit limit will always define the maximum number of containers that you as a user or company can have (this is independent of how many containers under management you currently have in your plan).
- If you have any questions, feel free to write us an email to email@example.com