If you are the Supplier of a leasing deal in xChange and are about to upload the Pickup release, please ensure you provide all of the information required below.
According to our xChange Standard Container Lease Agreement’s sub-clause 6 (a), The Supplier shall, in order to enable an orderly pick-up, do as follows:
- Inform the User of the earliest pick-up date when the Equipment is available.
- Provide the User with a release reference which details:
- Equipment type
- Depot name
- Depot address
- Local contact Phone number
- Local contact email address
- Container ID (In case The Supplier has nominated specific containers for the transaction)
The release reference shall be valid for 30 days after the earliest pick-up date unless otherwise specified by The Supplier.
In case of a failed or obstructed pick-up of Equipment for which The User followed the provisions in Sub-clause 6 (b) The Supplier has to bear reasonable costs incurred to The User for unsuccessfully trying to pickup the Equipment.