In xChange, you can easily communicate with your partners
You can do this through the chat function in each leasing deal. You should be able to find the chat feature on the right side of every deal.
When should I use the chat feature?
- You can use it to negotiate with your partner and discuss every stage of the deal.
- We highly recommend using the chat as the sole source of communication so that it is all recorded on the platform.
- It's important to note that if communication is taken off the platform we cannot provide proper support.
What are the Do's and Don't's?
- For data security reasons, it is of the utmost importance that you don’t share any personal information on the chat.
- If you do, most likely the communication will be taken off the platform, and we won't be able to provide support.
- You can copy messages (check out the gif below 😉)
- You can 📌 pin messages and later filter them out from the rest to quickly locate the most relevant ones in the conversation as shown below:
- You can select specific messages to which you would like to send a response.
- Just go to that specific message, click on the 3 little dots ⠇ next to the message and select Reply
- And the message will be automatically linked to your next message
How can I request customer support?
- You can request customer support through the tag function: @support
- When you tag support and send out the message, our team will be notified and jump into the chat to provide assistance as soon as possible.
- It is important to note that customer support is not actively checking each chat, due to the large number of leasing deals on the platform.
- If you need our assistance, make sure to tag us! 🤓
Chat Translation Function
Online status on the chat header
- You can easily view who is online by checking the chat header (right top corner).
- When you hover over the letters, you will know who is online or offline and who is part of this deal.
- Check out the screenshot below ⬇️
What do the different chat colours mean?
- You can very well differentiate the chat messages based on the colour:
- The requester’s messages are in grey colour
- The addressee’s messages are in green colour
- xChange support messages are in blue colour
Auto time-out notification on the chat
- You will receive a system-generated message on the chat when the deal gets auto-timed out due to inactivity from the partner company.
New messages header and chat templates
- There is a header in the chat to let you know which messages are new since your last login to the deal details page.
- You can also now send out quick chat messages by simply clicking on one of the quick chat suggestions.
Last but not least, you will also be able to see if your Partner is writing back!
- If your partner is active on the platform and typing a message back, you should see the following notification "partners are typing messages..."
- This will help you determine if you should stay on the chat to review and reply to your partner's message as soon as possible.