You can Dispute reported Data directly on the Leasing Deal
- You will see the Dispute button displayed at the top of the deal:
- Or under the Containers Data Tab:
- After you click on the Dispute button, you will be prompted to select the specific data you are disputing:
- Make sure to upload the required EIR (Equipment Interchange Receipt) and click Submit to complete the claim.
Can both Users and Suppliers open a data dispute?
- According to Container xChange's Claim Terms and Conditions, both Suppliers and Users can open a claim to dispute the reported data on a Leasing Deal.
Is there a deadline to dispute the reported data?
- Both Suppliers and Users can dispute the reported data until the 15th of the month which follows the date on which the data was reported.
- For example:
- If you have any follow-up questions feel free to reach out to customer support through any of the channels mentioned here: How can I get help from xChange Customer Support?