What is Container Control?
Here at xChange, we have recognised that container operations need to be simplified, and through noticing this we have created the Container Control Product. By using Container Control, you will be able to see an overview of all the containers you are moving in xChange. From pick-up to drop-off, you can track the container journey in near real-time. This feature will also help you to maintain relations with the companies you deal with.
What are the benefits of Container Control?
With Container Control, you can not only monitor your containers in near-real-time but also match your releases to your bookings effectively. You can see in each reference and booking the status and monitor updates for each.
In turn, this will help you to:
- Get release validation for references used on the xChange platform. We pre-verify all Release References with the depots before you pick up the containers to prevent any pick-up problems, such as failed trucking.
- Operational benefits of automatic gate out/in monitoring for moving containers.
- Your business will grow as you can manage more containers without hiring more employees.
- Ability to use technology to stay connected and up-to-date
- Streamline your container operations - with the latest container movements and status updates from our tracking engine.
- You'll be able to better manage your business with better overviews and controls
- Minimize depot costs which you or your partner may incur - this will help to maintain business relations.
- Information such as ETA and POD are automatically reported to the supplier, saving considerable time!
How to access this feature
As an existing xChange member simply contact your account manager or email email@example.com to get access to all the benefits of Container Control.
For new customers, you can sign up through the website or contact our sales team: https://app.container-xchange.com/signup/?product=prod_MMJRn06je3EFQS&cycle=monthly
All further information regarding pricing can be found here