1. Release and Drop-off References
- 1.1 What is the Reference Manager?
- 1.2 How do I create a release reference?
- 1.3 Why is it important to create release references properly via the deal feature?
- 1.4 When is a release reference confirmed (xChange confirmation)?
- 1.5 Can I split the release with another partner?
- 1.6 How do I provide drop-off references?
2. Pick-up and Drop-Off Tips
- 2.1 What is the pick-up process?
- 2.2 How can I check container condition prior to pick-up?
- 2.3 How can I track my container's status?
- 2.4 How do I report picked-up containers? (containers that have been collected)
- 2.5 What is xChange gate monitoring service?
- 2.6 Why is it important to not overuse containers?
3. Insurance Manager
- 3.1 How do I claim insurance?
- 3.2 What is the Insurance Manager?
- 3.3 How can I use the Insurance Manager to start an insurance claim(s)?
- 3.4 How can I use the Insurance Manager to stop an insurance claim(s)?
- 3.5 Is it possible to download bulk insurance data?
- 3.6 Understanding Total Loss Insurance
4. Insurance Topics
- 4.1. Everything you need to know about Insurance
- 4.2. How can I insure my containers?
- 4.3. Can I upgrade my insurance plan on the deal?
- 4.4. What types of insurance are offered?
- 4.5. Everything you need to know about the Basic Insurance
- 4.6. Everything you need to know about the Premium Insurance
5. Damage Claim Settlement
- 5.1. Everything you need to know about Damage Claims
- 5.2. How to open a Damage Claim?
- 5.3. What are the different damage protection levels offered on the xChange platform?
- 5.4. What is the Damage Claim Process, when Premium Insurance is booked?
- 5.5. What is the standard Damage Claim Process (Basic Insurance or No Insurance)?
- 5.6. What is the 'Damage Monitor'?