Containers in "Instant Sales Offers" can be bought by buyers without an additional confirmation by the seller. This speeds up the process of getting to an agreed deal.
Sellers that post "Instant Sales Offers" commit to:
- A guaranteed availability of containers that are posted as an "Instant Sales Offer"
- Providing as much relevant information for a "Instant Sales Offer" as they have available. At least:
- Year of manufacture range of the containers
- Images of the containers
- Depot Location or a guaranteed ready for pick up date
- Removing offers and reducing quantities of their "Instant Sales Offers" once they have sold containers
In case containers bought from a "Instant Sales Offer" are not available sellers will be charged a 1.95% cancellation fee that is credited directly to the buyers account.
IxChange can decide to remove the privilege of the seller to post instant sales offers at any time.