Until when is my insurance premium running?
Your containers are insured until they have been reported as returned.
Where can I stop the insurance?
This can be done in the Insurance Manager through the following options:
- You can directly stop the insurance for each individual batch by selecting “Stop insurance for all units”
- Alternatively, you can upload a list of containers you want to stop insurance for by using the “Stop insurance for multiple units” feature.
Does my policy stop automatically after 60 days?
- Your policy will continue running until you stop it on our platform.
- To stop the insurance you will need to report return dates of the containers.
- You can also select an arbitrary date for which you want the protection to stop.
- In this case, please note that all damages found after the reported return dates are not eligible for coverage.