Active match-making is a free service provided by xChange which helps you to get the most out of the platform. If active matchmaking is activated, the system will automatically contact matching partners for you. Matching partners refers to partners who have either use or supply demands which match with your requirements.
Once you receive a match from xChange you can directly start to negotiate the terms. This way you are not missing out on any potential business and you save a lot of time manually searching for partners.
How can I enable Active match-making?
- Go to the Requirement Page
- Click the 'Add New Requirement' button (which is located on the top right of the request page)
- Then, simply add your requirement details. Once you have added your requirement details you can activate active match-making by turning the green toggle on. If the toggle is green, xChange makes sure that you do not miss out on any opportunities for your needs.
How does it work?
As soon as you set the toggle to ON (Green), xChange will be notified about your requirements and start looking for matches. This simplifies your business interactions as the platform will contact partners on your behalf and carefully check that the requirements match your needs. Importantly, you must keep your requirements up-to-date for this feature to be accurate.
You still are able to confirm and decline requests and also negotiate terms freely. Importantly, the final verification remains in your hands.
Why should I use active match-making?
There are many benefits in using active match-making, for example it enables you to:
- Find partners automatically
- Save time on using the search page
- Avoid missing any relevant opportunities
- Receive future potential matches
- Have more deals on the platform with less effort (from your own end)
Are there reasons for not using active match-making?
- You do not want xChange to contact partners on your behalf
- You want to manually use the search feature and select the partners yourself
- You want to check if the market has matches for your needs independently