You need to pay your invoice within 14 days, counting from the day it was sent to you. If you are delayed with your payment, you will be charged an immediate late payment fee of 3.85% of the invoice value. In case the invoice is not paid within another 28 days, xChange reserves the right to charge another 3.85% penalty fee and put you into default.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find credits for a completed trading deal as a seller?
- Where can I find the invoice or release reference of a trading deal? (Documents section)
- Can I make a single payment for multiple invoices? Can I pay for a specific trading deal?
- Which payment methods are available in a Trading deal?
- Why am I being charged a transaction fee when using a credit card?
- I am sure that I should have a positive balance on my wallet but I am seeing a negative, why is that?
- I see a negative on my wallet balance for the deal I accepted recently, does this mean I have already paid?
- Duties, Taxes and VAT in Germany and the EU (Trading)
- What are the terms? - Late Payment Fees
- Trading Deals: How can I request pay-out to my bank account?