Skip to main content
How is the credit limit calculated?
- The credit limit is based on several items related to the history of a company while using xChange. The main points taken into consideration to calculate your individual score are:
- Operational reliability including but not limited to e.g., responsiveness to incoming messages, return speed of leased-in units compared to agreed free days, etc
- Financial reliability including but not limited to e.g., average days outstanding, number of invoices outstanding, etc
- References and ratings from xChange partners as well as outside trade references
- The number of own units supplied and/or successfully returned to the supplier.