The Digital Container Summit is hosted on the Brella event platform.
The complete guide to using this tool can be found here: https://help.brella.io/for-attendees-sponsors
However, we have outlined the 5 most important steps to getting started here:
- To sign into the Brella platform, you will need the link and your unique access code. You get this access code from the event coordinator. If you have not received your join code, please contact Alexa at email@example.com. More information on how the sign-in process works here: https://help.brella.io/participants/join-an-event
- Set your networking availability! This is extremely important as the event is open for 24 hours. Set your time zone and make yourself unavailable for the times when you will be sleep, etc. Otherwise, you’ll have people requesting meetings at all hours of the night!
- More information on how to set your time zone here: https://help.brella.io/selecting-time-zone-user
- More information on how to set your availability here: https://help.brella.io/participants/availability-per-timeslot#desktop
- Bookmark the keynote/workshop sessions you are interested in- you can find these under “Schedule”. More information on how this works here: https://help.brella.io/availability-during-sessions
- Enable notifications! You will want to know when attendees request meetings with you. And it is only polite to not leave them waiting on your confirmation. How to enable your notifications is explained here: https://help.brella.io/enable-desktop-notifications
- Go to the “People” tab and start scheduling your meetings! Simply find a mutually available time and click “send request” on the user’s profile. You can also send them a chat. More information on how this works here: https://help.brella.io/participants/how-do-brella-meetings-work