It all starts in the Negotiation stage
- It is at this stage that both partners can:
- Confirm the terms of the deal
- Decline ❌
- Send a Counteroffer ⬇️
- Each partner can edit the terms according to their needs:
- Pick up or Drop off locations
- Pick up charge
- Per diems
- Free days
- Daily Storage Charges
In the pop-up, you can update the relevant terms and then send the offer to your partner by clicking on Send Counteroffer
To make the deal official, both partners need to Confirm the terms. This serves as a double confirmation to ensure that both companies agree on the latest terms.
- This action will move the deal to the Release stage.
- Where the supplier will upload the release reference for the pick-up of the units.